Can’t Remember Your Password?
If you are a COPS member and you can’t remember your password to login to the COPS website, here’s what to do:
1. Open the COPS website in your browser and click on the Login button.
2. On the “Login to Central Okanagan Photographic Society” screen, click on the Reset Password button.
3. On the “Password Reset” screen, enter your login name or your registered email address and your last name. Your login name will be the same as your registered email address unless you changed it in your account settings. Your registered email address is the email address you used on your Membership Application Form and is the email address to which club email is sent.
4. Click the Reset Password button.
5. An email will be sent to your registered email address with a randomly generated password. Follow the instructions in the email to login and change your password, if necessary.
Still having problems? Go to the Contact Us on the “Club Information” menu of the COPS website and email the Membership Coordinator giving your name and explaining the problem.